Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the Elf Family

2 posters

Go down

New to the Elf Family Empty New to the Elf Family

Post  ilookmarvlus Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:02 am

Hi all,

Name is Tom and I live in Castle Rock, CO.  I have 3 modern MINIs and a 1990 Mini Mayfair MKV that I acquired in November 2021.

I wasn't really looking for another car but this week some friends shared a Facebook Marketplace ad for a 1966 Riley Elf.  The price was amazingly good and while not totally stock, it's been tastefully upgraded.  I tried to get the guys together the buy it and they were all "well shucks..." While they were waffling I messaged the owner and was the first to inquire about the sale.  It was just tooo good to pass up.

So as of yesterday, I am now the owner of this sweet Riley Elf.  I can't wait till the others in the club see me drive up to a ride.ELF MK2

New to the Elf Family Bonnet10
New to the Elf Family Driver11
New to the Elf Family Driver10

ilookmarvlus

Red Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

New to the Elf Family Empty Newbie

Post  Bryanthemercman Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:07 pm

Hi Welcome to the Elf / Hornet Register from the UK I have several topics on here if you browse them. I also have a Facebook Club "Riley Elf Appreciation Society" if you want to see the pictures of "Ernie's" restoration also a MK2 from 1966. I am a qualified Auto Electrician so if you need help or advise on electricial or mechanical we are here to help.
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Red Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down