Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chrome trim parts wanted

2 posters

Go down

Chrome trim parts wanted Empty Chrome trim parts wanted

Post  CamelotR Fri May 08, 2009 8:03 am

Hi,

A friend of mine, who owns 50% of the Elf fleet in Hungary Smile is just finishing his nice 62 green MkI. He needs a complete useable waist trim set, plus the chrome stick for the bonnet. Please help him if possible to complete a nice job and show hungarian people a smart BMC car.

CamelotR

Back to top Go down

Chrome trim parts wanted Empty Chrome Trim parts

Post  Elf Service Fri May 08, 2009 10:08 pm

CamelotR wrote:Hi,

A friend of mine, who owns 50% of the Elf fleet in Hungary Smile is just finishing his nice 62 green MkI. He needs a complete useable waist trim set, plus the chrome stick for the bonnet. Please help him if possible to complete a nice job and show hungarian people a smart BMC car.

I have new Bonnet Spears available for the Elf at £50.00 + postage and packing and a small handling charge if paying through PayPal and have a set of secondhand waist trim pieces including the curved windscreen scuttle section. If you are interested in some or all of these, let me know and we can sort out the logistics etc.

Best regards

Andrew
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Chrome trim parts wanted Empty Re: Chrome trim parts wanted

Post  CamelotR Fri May 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Sounds good!
My friend needs all the waist trim parts around the car. Can You give a full offer inc. an approx shiping? I will post it to the man.

CamelotR

Back to top Go down

Chrome trim parts wanted Empty Re: Chrome trim parts wanted

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down