Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day everyone

3 posters

Go down

G'day everyone Empty G'day everyone

Post  ELF67 Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi Elfers,

I'm Jon, from New Zealand and currently residing in Basel, Switzerland. I'm a Kiwi and using my time in Europe to gather bits n bobs for my Elf back in Auckland, NZ. I own a 1967 MkIII, stock standard except I had syncro put into 1st gear a couple of years ago and a laminated front windscreen for safety.

Unfortunately, heaters were an option in NZ and seats are vinyl rather than that posh leather the UK had. I have no heater and a very hot bottom in those Kiwi summers. Thanks vinyl guys!

With a reco'd engine and gearbox, the Elf will get a strip down and paint in 2014...Cumberland Green.

I will be at Beaulieu autojumble Sept 7 and 8 looking for parts. Be great to meet any of you if you are there. I need some genuine interior window winders if anyone has some? The proper ones for Elfs.

As I will return to NZ, definitely keen to meet some Elfers residing in the UK as I might need a hand locating bits and pieces in the future.

In anycase, hi to everyone. Keep on Elfing!

Jon The Kiwi

ELF67

Back to top Go down

G'day everyone Empty Re: G'day everyone

Post  TONYELF Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi Jon , Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search for parts etc. Being in the North West of the UK (Chester) its a bit too far to travel to Beaulieu for the day so I won't be there unfortunately.
Tony
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain61 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Welcome aboard Jon!

Captain61

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content