Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new?

5 posters

Go down

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Empty nemos giving me grief again!! whats new?

Post  irishstick Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 pm

i got nemo all sorted for the l2b run, the full shooting match, wheel bearings and all the little stupid jobs he needed, (all the big jobs are wiped out now Very Happy )
took him for a spin on sunday and the steering rack nearside is rattling like a good un Sad
new one on order!!! he will do the l2b run this year!! come rain or shine! lol,,,

nemo!
nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Stinkingnemo001

irishstick

Back to top Go down

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Empty Re: nemos giving me grief again!! whats new?

Post  TONYELF Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Enlighten me please I've not heard of this run Question
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Empty Re: nemos giving me grief again!! whats new?

Post  hilbert Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:31 pm

l2b

London to Brighton

hilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:21 am

Stupid me! I should have noticed the l should have been a capital L and the b, a Capital B This is one I would like to do one day. My operation got in the way this year. Sad
Thanks Hibert
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Empty You say tomato and I say Tomato....

Post  discoman41 Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:43 am

TONYELF wrote:Stupid me! I should have noticed the l should have been a capital L and the b, a Capital B This is one I would like to do one day. My operation got in the way this year. Sad
Thanks Hibert

Laughing Surely you mean Hilbert? Laughing Ooh don't you just love it when everyone corrects everyone's grammar and spelling...... cyclops

Tee hee!

Sorry Tony, couldn't resist! Perils of being a Data Manager!

Jase
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  irishstick Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 am

TONYELF wrote:Enlighten me please I've not heard of this run Question
L2B! the dogs capers! its a must go see!!! and minis 50th birthday this year!!! one of the minis is deffo going! i,l take the cortina if i have too! Shocked Shocked Shocked

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Londontobrighton2008033

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Londontobrighton2008023-1

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Londontobrighton2008061

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Londontobrighton2008068

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Londontobrighton2008058

nemos giving me grief again!! whats new? Londontobrighton2008072

irishstick

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Some cracking photos but no Elfs and Hornets?

It's 250 mile trip for me before I even start! Mad My wife has some relatives in Frimely Green so they may put me up ready for an early start. Two of the miniaddicts did it in one day a few years ago and got home absolutely cream crackered!

Jase The very first post only had the lowercase letters which threw me ! Embarassed
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  irishstick Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Some cracking photos but no Elfs and Hornets?

to be honest, i wasent really into elf/hornets untill i bought nemo, thats a slap for me then! lol,, Shocked Shocked

irishstick

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:25 pm

I'll let you off this time LOL Laughing Laughing

Last edited by TONYELF on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Al_Smith Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 pm

irishstick wrote:Some cracking photos but no Elfs and Hornets?

to be honest, i wasent really into elf/hornets untill i bought nemo, thats a slap for me then! lol,, Shocked Shocked

some people have great taste straightaway - for others it takes a little longer to see the light! Laughing

hehehe only joking - looking forward to seeing nemo again - will post later in the month where we're meeting up for the run - no club stand at Brighton though - we usually just go together and park up together on the front
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down