Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meet the family,,,

+2
kelz
irishstick
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

meet the family,,, - Page 2 Empty Re: meet the family,,,

Post  irishstick Thu May 21, 2009 11:21 am

asahartz wrote:
irishstick wrote:how close are the reg numbers???
i saw that jet black on e-bay a while back, i would like a matching pair aswell mate!!! lol,,, and cool graphics, where from please??? Cool Cool

E480 and E840?

The car came up at just the right time for us; daughter Holly had just killed the engine in the other car (which was hers at the time) - she now knows where to put the oil! It was the right price and less than ten miles from home. We collected it within hours of the end of the auction!
The graphics came with the car, but Google is your friend: Stickercentral had them at Stanford Hall, and I've seen some on Ebay too. They look especially cool with the mirrored rear windows, but with that and the wide arches it does tend to attract the "wrong" kind of attention from boy racers! It's only a vanilla 998 after all! No, it's not having a bigger one, my teenage daughter is a sufficiently aggressive driver as it is... she tried to race me on a roundabout once. Well her car may have better handling than mine, but mine is the 30 years experience!

I also replicated the graphics in a custom clock for her custom dash:

meet the family,,, - Page 2 IMAG0530

that is sweet! real nice,,

irishstick

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum