Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riley Elf mk3 doorstep alloy strip that covers rubber trim.

3 posters

Go down

Riley Elf mk3 doorstep alloy strip that covers rubber trim. Empty Riley Elf mk3 doorstep alloy strip that covers rubber trim.

Post  swiss Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:13 am

Hi,has anybody got the alloy strip that covers the rubber seal on the door step?
thanks,Swiss.

swiss

Back to top Go down

Riley Elf mk3 doorstep alloy strip that covers rubber trim. Empty Re: Riley Elf mk3 doorstep alloy strip that covers rubber trim.

Post  Elf Service Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:58 pm

swiss wrote:Hi,has anybody got the alloy strip that covers the rubber seal on the door step?
thanks,Swiss.

Check out Mini Spares http://www.minispares.com/Product.aspx?ty=pb&pid=34879&title=

Andrew
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Riley Elf mk3 doorstep alloy strip that covers rubber trim. Empty STRIPS NOW ON ORDER!

Post  swiss Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank you Andrew,very pleased to find the alloy trims,found some other goodies on that site as well,regards,Swiss.

swiss

Back to top Go down

Riley Elf mk3 doorstep alloy strip that covers rubber trim. Empty Re: Riley Elf mk3 doorstep alloy strip that covers rubber trim.

Post  Red Riley Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:27 am

Andrew, you might know, was that trim piece ever put on Elfs from the factory? Does it do anything other than protect the rubber? Haven't got them on my car and was wondering if there is any benefit other than cosmetic.
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elf Service Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 am

Red Riley wrote:Andrew, you might know, was that trim piece ever put on Elfs from the factory? Does it do anything other than protect the rubber? Haven't got them on my car and was wondering if there is any benefit other than cosmetic.
Purely cosmetic as far as I can see and the originals were screwed to the inner sill, with the carpet covering the swaged section. However I still have the originals on my green Elf and looking at the wear on the drivers side, they certainly protect the seal. I have purchased a new set to replace the originals, when I get round to sorting out the carpets etc.
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down