Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ernie's Homecoming

5 posters

Go down

Ernie's Homecoming  Empty Ernie's Homecoming

Post  Bryanthemercman Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:47 pm

Well "Ernie is now home in his garage and apart from a couple of minor issues he is "on the road" Ernie's Homecoming  Collec12
Ernie's Homecoming  Collec10
Ernie's Homecoming  Collec11Ernie's Homecoming  Collec14
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Red Riley and Bryanthemercman like this post

Back to top Go down

Ernie's Homecoming  Empty Re: Ernie's Homecoming

Post  Red Riley Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:50 pm

Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Bryanthemercman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bracpan Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:40 am

Looks fantastic Very Happy
Bracpan
Bracpan

Back to top Go down

Post  humph Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:57 pm

Looking lovely, love the colour. Hopefully you've been able to get him out a bit during this mess we're in.

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidE Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:12 am

[quote="Bryanthemercman"]Well "Ernie is now home in his garage and apart from a couple of minor issues he is "on the road" [url=https://servimg.com/view/20009864/88]

Unfortunately the "certificate" isn't worth the paper it is written on. Chasis needs another "s", and the Chassis "number" needs the correct model prefix, viz RA2S2.

Last edited by DavidE on Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

DavidE

Back to top Go down

Ernie's Homecoming  Empty Certificate Issues.

Post  Bryanthemercman Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:44 pm

DavidE wrote:
Bryanthemercman wrote:Well "Ernie is now home in his garage and apart from a couple of minor issues he is "on the road" Ernie's Homecoming  Collec12

Unfortunately the "certificate" isn't worth the paper it is written on. Chasis needs another "s", and the Chassis "number" needs the correct model prefix, viz RA2S2.

With regard to your comment I am assured that the Certificate is valid and they have extended the Guarantee by 3 Months due to the current Pandemic. I am aware it does not show the full chassis number but the chassis plate and Fisher Ludlow plates have been re-produced and mounted.

I do have a couple of minor issues to sort: Speedo Drive required, Wipers not parking.
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidE Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:52 am

[quote="Bryanthemercman"]
DavidE wrote:
Bryanthemercman wrote:Well "Ernie is now home in his garage and apart from a couple of minor issues he is "on the road" [url=https://servimg.com/view/20009864/88]

With regard to your comment I am assured that the Certificate is valid and they have extended the Guarantee by 3 Months due to the current Pandemic. I am aware it does not show the full chassis number but the chassis plate and Fisher Ludlow plates have been re-produced and mounted.

I do have a couple of minor issues to sort: Speedo Drive required, Wipers not parking.

I did not say the chassis number shown on th ecertificate was not the full number. What I tried to tell you was that the shown model prefix, viz RA252 is wrong, and it should be RA2S2. That is the prefix allocated by Riley to the MkII Elves.

DavidE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum