Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melf in October issue of Mini world!

4 posters

Go down

Melf in October issue of Mini world! Empty Melf in October issue of Mini world!

Post  TONYELF Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey Claire! Check out your photo on page 14 of October's issue of Mini world. You have taken almost half the page! Smashing shots!
BTW folks.The issue may not be on the shelves yet (mine came in the mornings post)
Melf in October issue of Mini world! P8200053
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Melf in October issue of Mini world! Empty Re: Melf in October issue of Mini world!

Post  elfgirl Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Well done Bertie!

I hope Melf is coping OK with having to share the limelight Smile
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Melf in October issue of Mini world! Empty Re: Melf in October issue of Mini world!

Post  melfandbertie Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:33 pm

elfgirl wrote:Well done Bertie!

I hope Melf is coping OK with having to share the limelight Smile

Melf was not happy that Bertie got all the attention that day and did not like staying in the drive at home.

We didn't realise we had caused such a stir at the time . The chap who took the photo posted them to the mini forum and had so many comments. Next minute Miniworld got hold of us and them and then this ?? its FAB ! and the best thing is that pride of place is an Elf !!! Laughing
melfandbertie
melfandbertie

http://www.letsshimmy.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 am

Sorry Melf! I'll give you a polish when I meet you! (I got me cars mixed up!) It's my age LOL don't know how long I can use that excuse Shocked
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 am

Looking good Claire! Well done!

Tricia is in their too with her Mini Designer - only a small pic but in there nonetheless! "Rupe" is trying to muscle in on the picture too!

Lol

Jase
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

My Elf is too ! on the Cooper Register page but behind 2 minis. (the photo of the 59 mini, you can just see my white roof! LOL Smile )
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum