Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley

+2
TONYELF
Astrolabe
6 posters

Go down

French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley Empty French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley

Post  Astrolabe Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi everybody ! cheers

I'm french and I'm fond of classic minis and their derivatives.

I apologize in advance for any lack of english language I could show.

I am the happy owner of a 1996 SPi Rover Mini, that I pamper as it deserves.

Here is a photograph of my 4-wheels-beauty :
French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley Img_1010

I've been dreaming of a lovely tiny Riley or Wolseley for a while, and now that I discovered this forum, I decided to start searching Smile

I think I will firstly contact the member "Elf Service" for his sale seems interesting ^^

Astrolabe

Back to top Go down

French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley Empty Re: French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley

Post  TONYELF Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Welcome to our little but busy forum and hope you can find your dream!
We also keep in touch on Facebook

See Wolseley Hornet and Riley Elf owners and fans group
Tony
Admin
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley Empty Re: French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley

Post  Astrolabe Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Thanks Tonyelf !

Astrolabe

Back to top Go down

French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley Empty FINALLY !

Post  Astrolabe Tue May 24, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi, Smile

I know I never posted on this forum for years, but lots happened and beside good and bad things, one of them is... I finally got a Riley Elf !! cheers

Brought back from England yesterday, here is the ebay link where you can see the car : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/322104000609?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

(Sorry, I don't have the possibility to host the images and the hosting tool integrated here asks me a password I don't have.)

Astrolabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Riley Tue May 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Congratulations! Nice Elf.
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley Empty Hornets/Elfs in France

Post  Buzzin' Hornet Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 am

Hi

I have a Hornet and live in the Dordogne. Where are you?

Stephen Cox

Buzzin' Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post  Astrolabe Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:24 am

Buzzin' Hornet wrote:Hi

I have a Hornet and live in the Dordogne. Where are you?

Stephen Cox

Hi Stephen,

Cool ^^
I live in Paris Smile

Astrolabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jared Mk3 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Nice buy! Smile
Jared Mk3
Jared Mk3

Back to top Go down

French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley Empty 1966 Riley Elf

Post  Bryanthemercman Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Please let me know if you are interested in my car.

S'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir si vous êtes intéressé dans ma voiture .
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Back to top Go down

Post  Astrolabe Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:31 am

Bryanthemercman wrote:Please let me know if you are interested in my car.

S'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir si vous êtes intéressé dans ma voiture .

Hi Bryanthemercman,

Where can we see your car ?

Astrolabe

Back to top Go down

French mini owner looking for a Riley/Wolseley Empty Project Riley Elf

Post  Bryanthemercman Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:41 pm

The car is currently at a friends garage in Chessington, Surrey, England. I have all the new parts apart from the engine/transmission at my home address. The seats are still with the trim shop which I will collect when the car is sold. They also have the front and rear screens which were removed to fit the interior trim.

The engine/transmission will need joining together, the clutch and ancillaries refitted. It will need new driveshaft couplings and the brake, fuel lines and suspension overhauled. It is currently on EBAY if you want to view.

1966 RILEY ELF BLUE/WHITE (162172181703)

La voiture est actuellement dans un garage d'amis à Chessington , Surrey , en Angleterre. J'ai toutes les nouvelles pièces en dehors du moteur / transmission à mon domicile . Les sièges sont toujours avec la boutique de garniture que je vais gagner quand la voiture est vendue . Ils ont aussi les écrans avant et arrière qui ont été retirés pour être compatibles avec la garniture intérieure.

Le moteur / transmission devra se joindre ensemble, l'embrayage et ancillaires réaménagé . Il aura besoin de nouveaux accouplements d'arbre de transmission et le frein , les conduites de carburant et suspension révisés . Il est actuellement sur EBAY si vous souhaitez afficher.
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Back to top Go down

Post  Astrolabe Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Bryanthemercman wrote:The car is currently at a friends garage in Chessington, Surrey, England. I have all the new parts apart from the engine/transmission at my home address. The seats are still with the trim shop which I will collect when the car is sold. They also have the front and rear screens which were removed to fit the interior trim.

The engine/transmission will need joining together, the clutch and ancillaries refitted. It will need new driveshaft couplings and the brake, fuel lines and suspension overhauled. It is currently on EBAY if you want to view.

1966 RILEY ELF BLUE/WHITE (162172181703)

La voiture est actuellement dans un garage d'amis à Chessington , Surrey , en Angleterre. J'ai toutes les nouvelles pièces en dehors du moteur / transmission à mon domicile . Les sièges sont toujours avec la boutique de garniture que je vais gagner quand la voiture est vendue . Ils ont aussi les écrans avant et arrière qui ont été retirés pour être compatibles avec la garniture intérieure.

Le moteur / transmission devra se joindre ensemble, l'embrayage et ancillaires réaménagé . Il aura besoin de nouveaux accouplements d'arbre de transmission et le frein , les conduites de carburant et suspension révisés . Il est actuellement sur EBAY si vous souhaitez afficher.

Thanks for the info.
You should paste here the link to your e-Bay ad, so we can see it Wink

Astrolabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down