Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmmmm. all doesnt appear what it seems.

3 posters

Go down

hmmmm.  all doesnt appear what it seems.  Empty hmmmm. all doesnt appear what it seems.

Post  turbochargedstu Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm

got the heritage certificate through for my elf. gave them loads of details to help. now it has come back with the details for the registration number for the car i have. except the body and roof colours are different, the interior isnt the correct colour, the engine number isnt correct and neither is the body number. gutted. Crying or Very sad thought it was all original.

turbochargedstu

Back to top Go down

hmmmm.  all doesnt appear what it seems.  Empty Re: hmmmm. all doesnt appear what it seems.

Post  Combrew Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 pm

mine came back with the wrong colour as well--- i was lucky enough to find the widow of the original owner who confirmed Yukon Grey not the colour on the Certificate but the Garage was correct !!!

Combrew

Back to top Go down

hmmmm.  all doesnt appear what it seems.  Empty Re: hmmmm. all doesnt appear what it seems.

Post  Toga Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 pm

turbochargedstu wrote:got the heritage certificate through for my elf. gave them loads of details to help. now it has come back with the details for the registration number for the car i have. except the body and roof colours are different, the interior isnt the correct colour, the engine number isnt correct and neither is the body number. gutted. Crying or Very sad thought it was all original.

So do you think it's a ringer then ?
Toga
Toga

Back to top Go down

Post  turbochargedstu Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:15 pm

i dont know. i think somewhere back in its life it may have had a cheeky vin plate and reg plate swap.

turbochargedstu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum