Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Area Contact for Chester and North Wales

2 posters

Go down

New Area Contact for Chester and North Wales Empty New Area Contact for Chester and North Wales

Post  TONYELF Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Folks may have noticed I have put an ad for the sale of a 1964 Mk2 Hornet body by Andy Hamer (present contact)
Andy has asked me to take over as from now 1st March 2012.

If you are interested in forming a "local Branch " of the E/H Register for this area for meetings/runs etc you may contact me as below

Tony Haslam
6 Cavalier Drive
Chester
CH1 5JY

email tonyelf.miniaddicts@hotmail.com
Text only on 7411 040954
or pm me on the forum.

Last edited by TONYELF on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New mobile no)
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Area Contact for Chester and North Wales Empty Re: New Area Contact for Chester and North Wales

Post  humph Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Always interested Tony. I'm in Liverpool.

humph

Back to top Go down

New Area Contact for Chester and North Wales Empty Re: New Area Contact for Chester and North Wales

Post  TONYELF Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 pm

If you ever have a trip out to Chester Simon, drop me a line. Good chance I'll be in.
Did you get things sorted with Cliff?
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  humph Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:31 pm

I went to visit Cliff and discussed it. Sent him an email as agreed to outline exactly what I wanted pricing, but as yet no reply. I will call in again and see him and get it booked in. He's a busy man.

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Yes He always busy when I call.

I shall be in Liverpool this Saturday so won't be in if you happen call to see Cliff this weekend?
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down