Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many Elfs/ Hornets left?

2 posters

Go down

number of Elfs  Hornets - How many Elfs/ Hornets left? Empty How many Elfs/ Hornets left?

Post  FrogElf Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Hi Guys,
Just a question, how many Elfs and Hornets are there left in the entire world? I have no idea exactly how rare these cars are... specific data might be nice to know just because it's worth having Very Happy Also, being UK based, it'd be cool to know how many there are in the UK compared to the USA and Australia.
Thanks,
Pete
FrogElf
FrogElf

Back to top Go down

number of Elfs  Hornets - How many Elfs/ Hornets left? Empty Re: How many Elfs/ Hornets left?

Post  TONYELF Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Pete try our search button at the top. we have a thread on this but not the answer to your question I'm afraid.
Tony
https://elf-hornet.forumotion.com/t812-does-anyone-know-how-many-elfs-and-hornets-are-still-on-the-road?highlight=number+of+elfs+++%2Bhornets#6047
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

number of Elfs  Hornets - How many Elfs/ Hornets left? Empty sorry

Post  FrogElf Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

I tried a few searches but wasn't sure exactly to search. Will try more next time Smile
FrogElf
FrogElf

Back to top Go down

number of Elfs  Hornets - How many Elfs/ Hornets left? Empty Re: How many Elfs/ Hornets left?

Post  TONYELF Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 pm

If you had typed out exactly what your heading was it should have come up. Good luck in future searches! Very Happy
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum