Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA Wolseley Hornet

4 posters

Go down

USA Wolseley Hornet Empty USA Wolseley Hornet

Post  65hornet Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:31 am

Hi there Red Riley,
Are you aka; Skeecher? Or something like that? If yes, I belive we met in MN and OH. I just joined the forum thanks to Tony H. I am the NEMO member. I have '65 Hornet that my husband, Derick bought & restored for me. We bought it from a couple from Fl in November 2008. If believe they imported it in 1998. Derick, got it up & running and we drove it for 6 months, then took it apart for a restoration. He completed the project in May 2010. We drove it to MME 2010 in Dayton, OH; a 15 hour tour from upstate NY.
Now I need to figure out how to upload photos???

65hornet

Back to top Go down

USA Wolseley Hornet Empty Re: USA Wolseley Hornet

Post  Red Riley Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 am

Welcome! Please fill out your profile information so we know what to call you and where you are located.
Yes, we met during my brief stop at Dayton last year. I remember considering your Hornet when it was for sale down in Cocoa Beach, but it looked like too much of a project for me. I have to say you and your husband did a beautiful job on it. Will you be at MME? I need to properly introduce you to Kreacher.
Look under the Members Photos section of the forum for instructions on how to post photos.
Also please post information about your gorgeous Hornet in the USA Elf/Hornet Register section when you have a chance.

Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi Derick Welcome to our little but lively Forum. I hope you can make it to Mini Meet East and meet our other American members.
Tony
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RileyUSMan Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:20 am

Welcome to the Fourm!!
RileyUSMan
RileyUSMan

Back to top Go down