Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel".....

3 posters

Go down

cover - Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel"..... Empty Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel".....

Post  RileyUSMan Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Has anyone dressed up the Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel" with a leather or Vinyl cover? I am thinking of taking mine to a professional upholstry guy to do it. Pictures would be great, thanks!
RileyUSMan
RileyUSMan

Back to top Go down

cover - Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel"..... Empty Re: Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel".....

Post  TONYELF Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:10 am

RileyUSMan wrote:Has anyone dressed up the Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel" with a leather or Vinyl cover? I am thinking of taking mine to a professional upholstry guy to do it. Pictures would be great, thanks!

They were generally covered with carpet,normally the same as the car interior.
cover - Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel"..... HaslamElfMk20091

Last edited by TONYELF on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

cover - Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel"..... Empty Re: Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel".....

Post  RileyUSMan Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 am

That looks great, I like the way the material around the gas tank matches the cover panel
RileyUSMan
RileyUSMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Riley Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:48 am

I bought a cover for mine from Newton Commercial, then modified it for my twin tanks. I don't think they list the cover on their website, it's a special order.
cover - Boot "Wood, Spare Tire/ Battery Cover Panel"..... 3314875117_dd0bf7f356_b
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Mine is also Newton commercial, mine was ordered from a Order form which came with their catalogue.
It does not as Brian says show on the internet catalogue but I'm sure Katie Chenery will sent you a copy of order form by Email. you may mention my name if you wish.
katie@newtoncomm.co.uk
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down